How To Kill Sinus Infection In a Short Time With Apple Cider Vinegar!
Inflammation in the membrane and tissue leads to symptoms such as severe headaches, thick mucus, fever, and pain, or a condition known as sinusitis.
According to Annie Price, CHHC:
“The sinuses, or sinus cavities, are hollow spaces that air flows through within the bones surrounding the nose. A sinus infection or sinusitis occurs when your nasal cavities become swollen and inflamed. Normally, your sinuses are filled with air. When sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.”
Sinusitis can be chronic and acute and is most often a result of viruses, pollutants, fungi, bacteria, and allergens.
“Acute sinusitis can last over two weeks even with appropriate treatment. If your sinus infection lasts longer than 10 to 14 days, then you’re more likely to have bacterial sinusitis.
Chronic sinusitis lasts much longer — at least 12 weeks! Chronic sinusitis with polyps is an inflammation of the sinuses that lasts 12 weeks or longer and is associated with having nasal polyps. Other forms of chronic sinusitis are associated with allergies or a deviated septum and also last 12 weeks or longer.”
These are the most common symptoms of sinusitis:
- Bad breath
- A sore throat
- Swellings in the facial area
- Sensitive teeth/Toothache
- Stuffy or rainy nose
- Pain, pressure and postnasal drip in the area around the eyes
Fortunately, there are highly effective natural remedies that will help you destroy viruses and bacteria trapped in the airspace right between your cheeks, eyes, and forehead, and fight inflammation.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful ways to treat sinusitis, as it strengthens the immune system, breaks up the mucus and cleanses the airways, and kills bacteria.
Moreover, if you combine it with cayenne pepper, whose active ingredient, capsaicin, soothes pain, and clears nasal congestion, you will get a potent sinusitis cure. It will boost blood circulation, fight inflammation, relieve facial pain, and soothe the symptoms of sinusitis.
Here is how to prepare it:
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- A sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- A teaspoon of raw, organic honey
- Juice from one lemon
- A glass of lukewarm water
Drink this remedy right away and consume it regularly until your symptoms disappear completely.
Here are some additional useful tips to treat sinusitis:
- Use warm compresses to treat sinusitis
- Consume spicy foods to open the nasal passages.
- In order to flush the nasal passages, try using saline washes and sprays.
- Use a humidifier to keep the air clean and moist.
- Eliminate dust mites, and use air filters in the home to prevent nasal allergies.
- In order to loosen up the mucus and moisten the sinuses, inhale hot water vapor.
- Take bromelain supplements to relieve the swellings in the nasal passages.
- To keep the sinuses moist, make sure you are constantly hydrated.