Drink This Turmeric Shot to Wash Away Parasites and Boost Your Gut
Turmeric tea is one of the most beneficial and delicious drinks you can consume during the day, as this incredible healthy beverage has innumerate medicinal properties.
Turmeric is probably the most popular spice on the planet, and here are 20 amazing health benefits of its consumption:
- It prevents and decelerates the progression of Alzheimer’s disease as it eliminates the accumulation of amyloid plaque in the brain.
- Due to its natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties, it disinfects burns and cuts.
- Has shown promise in slowing the progression of multiple sclerosis in mice.
- It has the capacity to prevent melanoma and stimulate the suicide of existing melanoma cells.
- The Chinese medicine has used it as a depression treatment for centuries.
- Research has shown that it successfully inhibits the growth of new blood vessels in tumors.
- It lowers the risk of childhood leukemia.
- If mixed with cauliflower, studies have shown that it can prevent prostate cancer and inhibit the growth of the existing prostate cancer.
- It naturally detoxifies the liver.
- Research has found that it prevents the spread of breast cancer to the lungs in mice.
- It might help in fat metabolism and weight management.
- It can prevent the occurrence of metastases in many different forms of cancer.
- Researchers suggest that it has a beneficial effect on multiple myelomas.
- It has strong natural anti-inflammatory properties which provide the same effects as many anti-inflammatory drugs but does not cause their harmful side effects.
- It boosts the effects of the chemo drug paclitaxel and reduces the harsh side effects.
- It may be of great help in the case of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- It is a natural painkiller and cox-2 inhibitor.
- Due to the potent anti-inflammatory properties, it naturally treats arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Turmeric accelerates the healing of wounds and aids in the remodeling of damaged skin.
- Studies provide promising results on its capacity to treat pancreatic cancer.
Dr. Andrew Weil recently conducted a research on the effects of turmeric and its active ingredient curcumin, and these are the promising findings:
- “Curcumin seems to delay liver damage that can eventually lead to cirrhosis, according to preliminary experimental research at the Medical University Graz in Austria.
- At least one new study suggests curcumin’s value for arthritis treatment. Since arthritis is so common and the results so interesting, it’s worth a closer look.
- Researchers from the University of South Dakota have found that pretreatment with curcumin makes cancer cells more vulnerable to chemo and radiotherapy.
- Rodent studies at the University of Texas indicate that curcumin inhibits the growth of a skin cancer, melanoma and also slows the spread of breast cancer into the lungs.
- Kansas State University research found that adding certain spices, including turmeric, can reduce the levels of heterocyclic amines — carcinogenic compounds that are formed when meats are barbecued, boiled or fried — by up to 40 percent.
- Epidemiologists have hypothesized that the turmeric that is part of daily curries eaten in India may help explain the low rate of Alzheimer’s disease in that country. Among people aged 70 to 79, the rate is less than one-quarter that of the United States. “
Hence, these are quite a lot of reasons to try the turmeric tea right away, aren’t they?
Turmeric Tea Recipe
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (or almond)
- ½ tspn Cinnamon
- ½ tspn Turmeric
- 1/8 tspn Nutmeg
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper
- Raw honey to taste
Put coconut milk, spices and honey in a sauce pan heat up slowly on low heat. If you put it on high heat the coconut milk will get too thick. Enjoy.