5 Moves That Can Seriously Lift Your Butt
Many girls dream of a beautiful butt in order to look attractive in any outfit, as well as to attract men’s attention.
-If your butt has forgotten about training and has become unattractive, you need to think about bringing it and getting your whole body in order. To do this, start studying practical exercises to lift your buttocks.
It is possible to spend a very long time on the Internet searching suitable exercises for raising the buttocks or how to make an ideal ass in a week. You should remember, there are no magic exercises. Only hard work will attain the desired result.
Are you ready to start your workout? Here you are: Perky Lifts, Rear Raisers, Booty Boxes, Killer Kicks and Lift It Ups.
-You should repeat each exercise twenty or thirty times on each leg. Do not take breaks between exercises. Do two sets of each exercise.
This workout is very effective and can lift your buttocks, strengthen the muscles of the buttocks and give them an ideal shape in a very short amount of time. These exercises are not difficult, you can easily do them at home without any help.
#1. Bear Plank Leg Lifts
Begin in a plank position with your shoulders stacked above your wrists, and your body in a straight line between the top of your head and your heels.
Lift your right leg and bend the knee 90 degrees, bringing your heel toward your butt. With a flexed foot, squeeze your glutes, and raise your right heel up toward the ceiling as high as you can.
Pause, then bring your right knee back to meet your left knee to complete one rep
#2. Single-Leg Dead Lift
Stand on your right foot with your left leg bent in front of you, knee at hip-height.
Engage your glutes as you slowly fold forward, reaching both hands toward the ground as you extend the left leg straight out behind you.
Pause, then return to starting position with control to complete one rep.
#3. Booty Boxes
1. Place a step or a box behind you and stand up tall.
2. Position your right foot on top of the step, bend your knees and lower the hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat.
4. Switch legs.
#4. Killer Kicks
1. Get down on all fours and position your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips.
2. Kick back with one leg and squeeze the glutes.
3. Bend the knee, lower the leg and repeat.
4. Switch legs.
#5. Lift It Ups
1. Place a box or a step in front of you and stand up straight.
2. Step onto the box with your left foot and drive your right knee up.
3. Step down with your right foot and alternate legs until set is complete.