Everybody is familiar with ACV and all the benefits it offers. ACV can boost your digestion, lower the dangers of a heart disease, and control the levels of blood sugar.
A lot of people don’t like the taste alone when they swallow it, so there are apple cider vinegar gummies which taste great and even the children will like them!
If you want to make the gummies you will need ACV, water, apple juice, and gelatine. The apple juice will give a sweeter flavour, and mask the bitterness of the ACV. The gelatine is also great for the skin and gut health, and it will protect your joints as well!
You should take a skillet and put all the liquid ingredients in it. Then, add the gelatine powder on top and stir the mixture well, leaving it for 2 minutes to hydrate.
Then, you should lower the heat and let the mixture simmer. You should stir it with a wooden spoon for couple of minutes until you notice that the gelatine is fully dissolved.
You should then take silicone ice cube trays and pour the mixture from the skillet in the tray. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour so it can solidify.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Total Time: 1h 10 min
Prep time: 5 min
Cook Time: 1h 5 min
* Wooden spoon
* Large saucepan
* Silicone ice cube trays ( you can also use molds)
* ½ cup water
* 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
* ½ cup apple cider vinegar
* 5 tablespoons gelatine powder
- You should mix the ACV, apple juice, and water into a saucepan and stir. During this time the heat shouldn’t be on. You should add the gelatine powder on top and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- You should turn the heat on medium low and stir the mixture using a wooden spoon for 5 minutes. You should stir until the gelatine is fully dissolved.
- Then, you should pour the mixture into the moulds or the tray and put it in the fridge for 1 hour at least.
Tip: You can use any type of silicone mold, or a deep dish if you want. You will then have to slice the gelatine mixture into pieces when it becomes solid.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3